Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Love Me Some Tight Abs...

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. I have gone back to the gym. Ugh! Add this to the many things that I dislike doing, but enjoy the end result. I am trying to get there on my lunch breaks to do my 25 minutes of cardio, and then about 20 minutes of weights. I am SORE! Oh well, maybe I can lose a few by Christmas. That is, if I don't eat us out of house-and-home by the time all of the holiday goodies roll around. I figure it could go either way, I could be looking more svelte when Silver Bells are ringing next month, or I could have an extra roll around the ole' waistline. I'm hoping for the first option :-) Anyway... to answer Barbara's question... I am still working at the marketing place. If it involves marketing architectural or engineering services- I am all over it! Glad to hear that you're doing the whole exhibit stuff too, Barbara. Let's bitch about setting up tradeshow booths. This things a monster! If it were designed by a woman, it would have been way easier. But noooooo, it has to have a bizillion parts that you like have to assemble by raising your left leg, while patting your head and rubbing your tummy with your right hand. Boo Hiss! Oh well, enough complaining on my part. I am off to celebrate the opening of the newest 80-plex theatre. Free admission and snackies! Woo Hoo! I will give a semi-official movie rating tomorrow. I know you're all waiting anxiously on the edges of your seats. Well, be good little boys and girls and check back tomorrow :-)

No comments: