Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Great Turkey Delight!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye... Turkey Day is almost here! You know what that means... a long weekend, good food (and lots of it!), visiting with family, football, and day-after shopping (or, for me, 3 days after shopping!). So, I thought I would let you all know what I am thankful for:

My fiance- I love you honey, and can't wait to be your wife!
My family- Mom, Brother, Stepdad, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, cousins, family-to-be- luv ya all!!
My friends- Might as well be family. You're the best!
My dogs-Sidney & Champy... mommy loves you!
My Country- Damned proud to be free!
Those who are not here with us on earth- but are now guardian angels... love you, Dad!

Hey...Thanksgiving is the time to give mushy thanks! Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: