Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Bella, Bella

OK, so I don't know why I called this post Bella, Bella... other than I love that word! Maybe it was a subconcious flow of my yearning for a latte from the new "Bella Espresso" shop by my work. Mmmm...coffee and italian desserts. Anyway, last weekend was nice, if not a little hurried. It always goes by too fast. This week at work is all right- yesterday was fairly slow, but the rest of the week should be a lot busier. I have to work a tradeshow downtown (have I mentioned that I HATE setting up tradeshow booths???), and then I have webinars to watch, meetings to have, drone work to do. Yippee! The good news is that sunshine will soon be returning, which means that we can all slowly move out of our dry caves and see the outside world again. I honestly don't care if it is freezing outside, as long as the sun is shining! Anyway, if anyone's out there and cares, leave me a comment. Please, I'm begging you :-)

No comments: