Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Me Hairs Are Lighter...

In more ways than one. First, Aaron gave me a nice color job. After a minor upset during the first try (followed by a major crying jag), the second time turned out quite nice. I have now ridded my head of dark and unsightly roots, replaced by a beautiful blonde. I believe I have found myself a new and much more reasonably priced hair dresser :-) Second, I got a little haircut yesterday. Ah, my layers are refreshed, and the curls are much happier. My hair feels so much lighter and fluffier. Anyway, my apologies for a long overdue blog. I have been busy with holiday hubub, and haven't had much time to write. However, I am definitely back into my normal writing habits. So, with New Year's coming up this week, I want to know not what your "resolutions" are, but what are you hoping to reasonably accomplish in the coming year? Might it be more couch time watching movies, or perhaps less trips to the gym (snicker, snicker)?? Or, if you're super-industrious, maybe you're looking to have a grandiose raise, a big promotion, an engament to a sweetheart. Whatever it is, let me know!

Until tomorrow (or the day after)......

1 comment:

Summer said...

Selina-

That is totally not too much to ask. You go girl! You have to promise to share the wealth though :-)