Friday, December 10, 2004

Christmas Parties= Drunk Ass Co-Workers

Yes, I have written again. I am guilty of being negligent for a whole week! Sorry! So, as you can assume from the title of this... Christmas parties are upon us. The craziest usually being the work party. Yikes! All of the people that you see all week long put together in one room with the added bonus of alcohol. Scarry mix! Tomorrow night I have my Christmas party for work, and later in the evening, one for family and friends. I am anticipating interesting things... all of which I will report back here later on. For my personal party, we are doing a white elephant gift exchange. For those of you who do not know what that is, it basically involves bring the cheesiest present you can find, and then you pull numbers to do an exchange. These presents are those rivaled at the dingiest of thrift stores, and pretty dang funny. That way, no one spends a lot of money, and no ones feelings get hurt when people laugh at their presents. Crazy! Anyway, share with me your Christmas Party experiences... I look forward to hearing them!

Later!

No comments: