Wednesday, November 03, 2004

George is in the House... Ya Baby!

OK, all of you more liberally-minded folks, close your eyes now. Danger, Danger... conservative speaking! All right, now that we have that taken care of, can I have a Hip Hip Hooray! Election Day is over, and GW is back! And boy am I glad. Don't get me wrong, it is not that I am a huge Bush fan, it is just that I really didn't like Kerry, and I really, really, really didn't like his wife. Yikes! Anyway, the votes are in, the concessions and acceptances made, and let's get down to business. I say that this will really open the door to take care of Iraq, and that we are going to stop fighting a PC war now. I guess we will wait and see. Besides all of that, I am excited because it is actually beautiful weather here in Oregon. It is cold, but sunny! And supossed to be that way for days! Yeah! Makes me excited for the holidays, as I am not believing that we are already in November. But Aaron and I are already making holiday plans for decorating, etc. Yes, we are pathetic, but we enjoy every minute of it :-) Well, hope y'all are doing good, and I look forward to getting comments from you (yes, you have to sign up. do it, it takes like 2 minutes, and will allow you to make neat-o comments).

No comments: