Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yet more to my list~

I know you're all waiting on the edge of your seats, so here we go. A continuation of the things I love:

1)My family, they are the best.
2)My friends, the few of them might as well be family!
3)Reminiscing over photos, I tend to wax on about times past.
4)Sleeping through the night.
5)The thought that laundry may magically do itself.
6)ALL things southern. I am dixie at heart.
7)The Shack- I am truly learning more about the Lord.
8)Accessories. Need I say more?
9)Good hair days.
10)Travel magazines. I could travel for a living. With 2 kids. Seriously.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I will have to read The Shack. I have heard great things. Your list makes me smile. I love seeing what you love. I would be a great laundry gnome, I'll do it for you while you're at work. Drop it off here, have it done, folded and pick it up on your way home. No joke. There, your dream is coming true. seriously.

Jill said...

I LOVED The Shack--one of the few books that ever made me cry!!!