Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Yippee Skippee

Yes, I have totally neglected my poor blog. Not that I have a huge following. But still. So, not a lot exciting here. I have been bogged down with crazy work stuff. I am planning a huge open house event, and it is insane. Yikes! It's like normal work is busy enough, but with this on top of it, it is insane. Oh well. Besides that, just enjoying the unseasonably warm weather outside. Wow- from freezing rain to record highs. It feels like spring out. So, as you can probably tell, my subject matter is lacking today. I could tell you mundane things like it's time to wax my eyebrows, color my roots, have my nails filled, etc. I am starting to feel like a hoochy-mama. So, anyone else out there in need of some "grooming?" If so, I want details!

From one dark rooted chick to another...

No comments: